Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Friday, April 5, 2013

What I Would Wear: Coachella

No comments :
 
Grimes, Local Natives, Passion Pit... Lets all just play along and pretend I have Coachella passes. 
We'll pretend I'll be hittin' up Indio, CA in t-mius seven days, and will hopefully return a few shades darker than my current 50 shades of pale. 
 SO, what am I going to wear?


Uniqlo Paper floppy Hat, Denim & Supply Paisley Bandana Dress,  ASOS Backpack, ASOS 'Pretty Tough' Necklace, Zara Ethnic Vamp Shoe, Mother Of Pearl Decoy Flowers Top, MSGM Geometric Skirt, Zara Minnie Tee (HelloMinnie's all about Coachella), Le Specs 'Badman' Sunglasses, 3.1 Philip Lim Ripped Skinny Jeans, Zara Linen Tee, Loop for Andy Warhol bag, Zara Closed toe Strappy sandals (still loving these

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff