Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chanel Pre-Fall

No comments :
 
Chanel Pre-Fall is blowing my mind. 
The top two looks totally make me want to be a British school girl studying away at St Andrews or Central Saint Martins. The ruffled white collar and the houndstooth tights, make the otherwise boring outfit come to life. The combat boots add that extra ode of edginess. The plaid on plaid, along with a bulky pant tucked in combat boots is a look that I've always been too nervy to try, but here it looks effortlessly cool.  


The bottom two looks to me look like they just walked out of a Free People catalog. (I love free people and this is meant in the best way possible) The hair, the soft oversized knits, the fluffy-ruffly skirts, nude on white on peach? SO bohemian pre fall winter chic. and the boots with tall white knitted socks. Perfection at its finest. I can totally see myself wearing these looks.
 If only I could afford Chanel.


Photos are from WWD

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff