Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Top 5

No comments :
 
I've been mulling spring trends this week. I was expecting this week (aka spring break) to have me leaping into spring spirit, but I'm just not quite there yet. The weather was not warm enough for spring, but too warm for winter dressing. Upon shopping I kept asking myself
  "what am I even looking for? I don't know what I want"

After careful thought/consideration I can say my Spring Top 5:
1. LOVING Denim everything. (well thats pretty basic... I said to myself) Patchwork, overalls, crop tops dresses etc. particularly with black and white pieces, along with some various pop of color. Also leaning toward lighter bleached denim, which I normally don't favor. This was basically my wardrobe combo for the entire week.
2. Coral and Baby Blue, partially because I fell in love twice with a pair of pale blue linen Acne shorts that would have rang up <$40.00, turns out they were three sizes too big and I was just too excited to check the size.
3. Dainty and not-so-dainty collars. Yes, both. I can't make up my mind (The Khai Khai 'Cloudy With a Chance of Rain, and Lulu Frost Demeter Collage Necklace are my reigning favs)
4. Cut out boots, I feel like the pair I recently purchased completely transformed my wardrobe.
5. Overalls, especially vintage, or of the Zara silk variety.


Kenzo Belt, Lulu Frost Demeter Collar, Simone Rochas Neon Embroidered Organza T-Shirt, 3.1 Philip Lim I Love NY T-Shirt (Nueva York, I love you), Zara Denim Patchwork Top  Sea NY Cotton Linen Stripe Shorts, Zara Printed Bermudas, Rachel Comey Acker with Holes, A Piece Apart Agnes Tank, Boticca Unicorn Ring

MiH Scalloped linen blend shorts, Alexander Wang Marti Bckpack, Olympia Le Tan Blouse, Lulus sunglasses, Zara neon flat sandal, Rebecca Minkoff Heart Stack Ring, Rebecca Minkoff Woven Box Bag, Zara beaded shorts (shout to Philip Lim), Lulu Frost code ring, Prada Sunglasses, Scotch & Soda Linen Safari Playsuit

ASOS Leather Flat Sandals, Topshop Kaboom Crop Tee, ASOS Chunky Blue Necklace, Topshop Moto Acid Wash Denim Jacket, ASOS Necklace, Opening Ceremony Blouse, Topshop Advance Cut out Boots, ASOS Metal Top Keyhole Round Sunglasses, ASOS Round Sunglasses with Pearl Highbrow, Opening Ceremony OC LA Perforated Bag

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff