Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Opening Ceremony

No comments :
 
Last week I was on a major Opening Ceremony kick. Why? I obtained a dreamy denim crop top from Rihanna x River Island, FOR FREE. How? I was of the first ten people outside the Ace Hotel the morning of the collections launch, thus resulting in a $100 gift card. Rockin'. 
So then after my satisfaction I was just like "OC rules" and made this collage. 
Opening Ceremony sleeveless sweater, OC Fisherman Sandals, OC Rose Print Dress, Rihanna for River Island denim waist tie skirt (River Island or Opening Ceremony) Dannijo Lacey Cuff, OC Grunge Oxford, Delfina Delettrez 5 Eyes Bracelet, OC Grunge Sneakers, OC Tapered Seam Skirt.

Also: can't resist a blurry selfie showcasing the denim crop via photo booth
Also Also: Thoughts on ombre-ing my hair?
Also Also Also: "Also" is the new P.S




No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff