Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Overall Obessed

No comments :
 
I'm kind of having a moment with overalls. Granted, I haven't worn them since my Pre-K days,  but I'm loving the easy-laid-back way about them. They also provide new opportunities for layering. 
 I've looked on Etsy and eBay, the inner bargain hunter in me trying to prevail, however all that I can find is size 16 maternity overalls, and that is not going to cut it.
 So here is the Topshop Moto Teal Cord Pini Dress, Uniqlo Denim Linen Overalls and the 
Monki Hanna Dungarees, really wishing they shipped to the US, these are perfect.

(photo from River Island)
Rihanna x River Island Collection Dungaree Top, which I recently acquired from Opening Ceremony. I plan on taking this one through the seasons with me, wearing it now with a turtle neck and high waisted skirt, and later as a bathing suit cover up.


3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 13 Photo From Style.com

Overalls too reminiscent of your childhood? the 90's? your Elmo days?
You're probably more the statement overall type. Bright, printed, or leather versions of your formal childhood wardrobe, will feel fresh and relevant this spring.
See 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2013; Shopbop also has a great selection.


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff