Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Garden of Inspo

No comments :
 
I wore this outfit a week ago to a user-feedback session at Refinery 29, and then over to the Erickson Beamon sample sale at Showroom Seven. It was a nicer than average day, the spirit in the air, the pep in my step, along with my red tights and pleated skirt left me feeling a bit like Blair Waldorf; As I am still mourning the shows dreadful end, and still have yet to fully recover from there termination.

On another note, this is me standing by the pseudo Empire State building in Chelsea.

Jacket made by myself circa 2013, Trouve sweater from Nordstrom, Topshop pleated skirt, Vera Vera Wang red tights, Forever 21 Glitter oxfords, Anthropologie necklace.
 No socks, no laces. YOLO.
 Whether this once held bird seed and nourished the pigeons inhabiting Chelsea, or if this was for sole decoration we may never know.
What could be more inspiring than this Garden of Inspiration? Flourishing with greenery and life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff