Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Monday, December 10, 2012

Final Preparations

No comments :
 
I highly believe in the mantra "Look good, Feel good, Do good" So in anticpation for finals, a quick little collage of a few things I need want in preparation of finals. In reality though, I will probably purchase as a reward if I do well, not as a crutch to brace studying/sanity on.

Included are things such as necessities like the Marc by Marc Jacobs flash drive, I have to store my papers and notes somewhere right? A slouchy casual cool Topshop sweater, in the perfect shade of emerald, paired with Rag & Bone Jeggings. I'm still obsessing over these denim Isabel Marant Sneaker Wedges and Floral Doc Martens, so those are included seeing as they are both comfortable and add to an otherwise basic outfit. 

The accessories also play a crucial role in my fantasy finals outfit. The sunglasses, just in case the sun ever comes out. The Marc By Marc Jacobs Messenger Bag, seeing as its the perfect size for essentials needed for testing days, and it would be perfect as a carry on for the flight home too. The Finn Love Knot Ring as something to jitter around my finger while testing. The Barneys Red Fur, because the wind chill is frigid and a simple knit scarf may not do during the drastic days of finals. 

And the last but not least, the teal coffee cup that smiles back, mainly because I foresee copious cups of coffee this week.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff