Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Rain Preparedness

No comments :
 

It was yesterday that no amount of rain gear would be able to keep me dry. 
It was raining while a friend and I set out for a coffee shop, with hopes of open seats and an area large enough to get a bit of work done. (who knew that on a Tuesday afternoon this would be hard to come by) We finally settled on Grounded. Upon closing and shaking off our umbrellas, suddenly a large gust of wind rips though the air, causing a load of dirty cold rain water from the store awning to fall right on top of me. Literally my hair was dripping. I found it rather ironic/comical that I basically took an outdoor shower after closing my umbrella.
 You got me mother nature.

So in hopes that this never happens to you, here are some great rain ready pieces, and a tidbit of advice: Go to Grounded, they have a wonderful selection of both coffees and teas. DO NOT stand under the awning, of their shop, or any store awning. 

Club Monaco Striped Kensington Hat, Dannijo Zola Bracelet, Felix Rey Kissy Face Umbrella, Hunter Original Brit Wellies, Yael Plaid Shirt, Dannijo Arquette Brass Bangle, Furla Candy Satchel

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff