Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tibi Fall 2013

No comments :
 

If you ever found yourself wondering, "Why bother reading this, when there's actual fashion websites reporting from inside the shows, rather than outside..." well let me tell you, I can bring you inside the Fall 2013 Tibi show BEFORE Style.com. Which I'll admit, even I find a bit absurd.

Granted my pictures may not be of professional quality but hey, you have to improvise when your camera starts doing this right when the show starts... 
Front Row at Tibi.
The show overall was phenomenal. From bright blue and green neoprene jackets and blazers, to causal cool black and white knits, I found myself loving every bit of it. This blurry blue leopard pony hair pullover and skirt were among my favorites.


 While I am aware my pictures are blurs-galore, the attendees next to me also were complaining that the models were racing down the runway, so it was not just me. These were also all shot on my iPhone due to my unexpected camera issues.
Bomber jacket made by moi, T By Alexander Wang Sweatshirt, Zara Leggings, Hunter Boots, ASOS Turban Beanie, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, Steve Madden Scarf, American Apparel Gloves.
Also major shout out to Uniqlo Heat-Tech.

Update: Style.com now has the Tibi show.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff