Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Head vs Heart

No comments :
 
The affair I’ve had with Philip has been short, fast, and growing quickly. At first I thought it was just a crush, or maybe a short little fling. That night we were strolling through SoHo, Post-Alexander Wang Sample Sale,  Pre-Sigerson Morrison & The Man Repeller Hurricane Sandy Event. We were waiting to meet some friends for the event, as we successfully attempted to stow not only all our purchases and my other handbag in the truly carry all Emile Alexander Wang bag. After reconfiguring our belongings, we entered into a great land of new possibilities, aka the 3.1 Philip Lim store.

Scarf: Thakoon Knit, found at Mood sewn by Moi; Jacket: Forever 21; Sweater/Leggings: Zara;
Boots: Corso Como; Bag: Alexander Wang

And there it was, a beacon of light shining from above, at the right on the end of the sales rack. At 40% he was a total babe/bargain. My excitement could barely be contained as I slipped the suede olive green motorcycle jacket, that happened to be in my size, on. It was the last one, and it fit perfect, my heart whispered to me, “its meant to be”. One glance at the price tag and my head said otherwise. I guess that’s truly what they mean, whether you think with your head or your heart.

But any who, my love of 3.1 Philip Lim has only grown since that night, and his Pre Fall collection has been no exception. The bright blue shorts, with the matching brown/blue pullover was one of my favorite looks. And I can’t complain about those mystical black and grey loafers. Right?

Enjoy, and let your heart palpitate all throughout his entire collection.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff