Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Accessories are (still) Everything

No comments :
 
Heartbroken. Sad. Overall Overwhelmed.
Thats about how I feel right now. Let me explain to you, I ordered these babies last weekend after heavy contemplation. They were supposed to arrive yesterday, however the only thing that arrived was a notice stating they were dancing around in Hong Kong. Why? One may never know. I just hope they end up working out if/when I ever get them. 
So what can one do to compensate for emotions that are far far too fragile? 
(Besides eating your feelings i.e Crumbs; Chipotle; Pinkberry) 

A girl can turn to jewels upon jewels, because unlike shoes, jewels will never stomp all over ones heart, rather they prefer to delicately rest and soothe.

All items from Lulu Frost

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff