Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

NYFW Round Up

No comments :
 

It always seems the NYFW ends just as fast as it kicks off. Even more so that I never had time to fully take closure of the end of NYFW, seeing that I went for a little east coast expedition this past weekend. It seemed like Marc Jacobs ended, Miley clicked her fingers together and suddenly I was in three states within a day. What does Miley have to do with this? Nothing, absolutely nothing. 

SO. My favorite NYFW show? I know you're dying to know. Pictures just won't do them justice.
Drum roll please. 


3.1 Phillip Lim.

Because just like Phillip Lim, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez can do no wrong. 

and also a few other misc favorites
(Photos from Style.com)
Custo Barcelona, a total mishmash of colors, prints and materials. Loved it.
 Come on, I couldn't skim over Alexander Wang completely. The accessories were what truly captured my heart. From fur boxing gloves, to the knitted details on the shoes. Also, since seeing the detail photos, Wang is winning my heart over again.
 Creatures of the Wind I feel like Shane Gabier and Chris Peters are 2013's McCollough and Hernandez. Young, Fresh, New. I have high hopes for this brand. They hoped that people could see them selves in the clothes and hey I know I can.
 AltewaiSaome, This show actually took place in Stockholm, but a favorite nonetheless. 
Shade of Grey, which are actually shades of perfect.

I shall leave you with some photos from my weekends adventure. 
Toodles.
Boston

 Marble House aka Vanderbilt Summer Cottage aka The Great Gatsby Mansion aka 27 Dresses filmed here too


Newport, so quaint. 


See ya later Rhode Island.


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff