Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Monday, February 11, 2013

NYFW Favs Round I

No comments :
 
I'll admit: I'm loyal to brands just because they are certain brands. I have been guilty for saying "oh thats my favorite..." simply because of my brand loyalty. -cough Wang cough Prabal- 
It's tough and shocking to admit that neither Wang or Prabal made my first round of NYFW favs.
Don't get me wrong, there were certain looks I absolutely loved from each, and I will prabal-y always be a Wang girl at heart, but theres some fresh fash stealing my heart right now.

By far my absolute favorite collection thus far.
(not just because of the personal experience. and yes, the first and third look are there twice, because I liked it that much)






No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff