Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Flawless

No comments :
 
It all started when I was reminiscing on when my mother forced braces upon me, eliminating the trendy before trendy gap in between my two front teeth. In all seriousness if I still had the gap, would I be Tumblr famous, or a really peculiar barista on the LES, or bobbin' my head to Atomic Kitten down Crosby? Not to say that I don't bob to Atomic Kitten sans gap but that's really beside the point. Theres just something so sporty chic, slightly grungy with the accompanying messy hair + gap that reads cooler than cool without trying to be cooler than cool. Like they just woke up like that.













Photos: Jacquemus, Tumblr, Jacquemus, Grazia, Elle Australia, Lightfeathers, 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff