Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Monday, February 3, 2014

Flocking to Fringe

No comments :
 
I've been coveting a vintage suede fringe jacket since approximately last June. Two weeks ago I finally actuated the process and once it arrived I felt a little empty. All these months and then suddenly the search was just... over. I never imagined I would struggle to figure out what to wear with it, as I've been mentally planning outfits around it prior to it's arrival, but I did. Once I finally cracked the code, it was way more fun than the idealized version I built up in my mind . I found myself watching every individual strand twirl around while I stood on the subway, every bystander looking at me as if I was a certifiable psychopath cum western extra escapee. Amongst a sea of monotonous parkas and pea coats, I stand determined to take the fringe on into spring.













Photos: Pinterest, Amica, Briana Purser Photography, Stylist, Tumblr, UK Marie Claire, Vogue Spain, Vogue US.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff