Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

PFW Part III: In the Details

No comments :
 
All in the details. From first glance everything about this show seemed so Chanel, I was not bored of the classic put together glamor that is always displayed, I just yearned for something new. I claimed that  we'd seen this before, and we have. I took a look at the details photos and was of course impressed by the detail and freshness of the accessories, more particularly the bags. The globe, the boucle block bag etc etc. Also: the fur helmets, a yes in my book (or blog in this case)

SLP has me more confused than ever. When Hedi Slimane announced the change from YSL to SLP, it just made me despise him for rebranding a classic brand, who I saw needed no change. I wanted myself not to like the new SLP, as if my distaste would prove anything. This season, sigh I'll admit I liked it for what it is, but THIS IS NOT SAINT LAURENT. In any way shape or fashion, it's not. It had detailed grungy-coolness, like a high fashion free-people. In other news Slimane attempts bringing back the denim-mini. Granted the classic YSL girl was never me, but is this the new SLP girl? 

No words. Nun-inspired glamor. Speechless. Sarah Burton summed up Catholicism in only ten looks.
wow.
Basically a walking editorial. Take note: Dots, fur collars, knotted neckties. Also let the platform reign.

All photos Style.com 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff