Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Better Late Than Never

No comments :
 
"In Commemoration of my 1/2 Birthday" 
I titled the email to my mother, in which I included the following collage, despite the fact that my actual half birthday would have been over a month ago. She pointed out the fact that I was late to my own celebration by stating "don't you mean your dyslexic half-birthday?  (9/4 versus 4/9?)"
 But in all actuality, I was late to my own celebration or early depending on how you look at it.
I also appreciate the fact that my mother thought I was celebrating the reverse date of my birth, mainly because I'm surprised society hasn't picked up on that idea. (Half Birthdays, Reverse Birthdays, and Actual Birthdays YOLO right?)
Does this serve as a belated celebration due to the fact I am 1/2 a year older than I ever have been before? yes.
 Is this really just a premature list of tentative things I want in celebration of the day in which I am a whole year older than I ever have been before? absolutely yes.

But most recently my mother has pointed out the fact that by the time my birthday comes I will "no doubt have found some more lovely things to have :-)" She knows me too well.

Accessorize Hamptons Perspex Satchel, Alexander Wang shoes (or boots), Zara Combination Jacket with Zips, Lulu Frost Beaded Yellow Bracelet, Equipment printed silk top, Dannijo Mona Li Ring, Tibi Baroque Print wrap skirt, Chloe Sevigny for OC Ruffle Short, (another) Equipment printed silk shirt, Dannijo Umbilical Bracelet, Tibi Daisy Converse, and sunglasses,


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff