Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Friday, January 10, 2014

It's Still Cold

No comments :
 
A few weeks ago a friend and I were on the topic of Babushkas, and as temperatures continue to remain lower than I would like, this seems like an appropriate time to continue the conversation. Even though I'm pretending it's much colder and drearier than it actually is, I'm not being facetious when stating these ladies seem like a tenacious breed. With the cloaking and simple tying of knot, it seemingly gives them wings to withstand any and all elements they may endure. Expressionless and and numb to all emotion, eventuating in a sense of vogue no matter what era.











Images: Tumblr, Delicious Industries, Vogue Russia, Tim Walker, Tumblr x 2, Acne Paper, Schön #23, Tumblr, Viktor & Rolf 1999.

When searching for these images I also came across this which could not go unshared. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff