Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Eccentrico

No comments :
 
Blown up editorialized shots gleamed across the walls, as lights danced throughout the room highlighting the pieces few by few. Eccentrico, a display of pieces from both Giorgio Armani, and Giorgio Armani Privé showed Armani's experimentation throughout the years with shape, materials and texture. The nature of the exhibit was what stood out to me. Set at Pier 57, there were no signs or any indication of the exhibit, just a large black covering of the Piers' outside, with a short dark hall to get to the entrance. The esoteric sense added to the experience, setting it apart from other fashion exhibits I've seen.






Pleating and beading and organza and more. 
Beetlejuice, Michael Jackson... I don't know but this spurred a soliloquy of it's own.


The only time I have ever said, "I want this to be my wedding vail"





No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff