Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Magazine Neglect + Fall

No comments :
 
I've changed my address approximately three times since June per magazine subscription, so it's really no surprise that they're having a few difficulties finding their way into my mailbox. That being said - aside from the requisite September issues, I'm falling a bit behind. But as fall's gracious weather is fading into winter, it's becoming more appealing to spend hours flipping pages rather than gallivanting throughout the city. While working on a school project I was in search of 3-5 images to define a small collection to be illustrated, before I knew it my entire desktop was flooded with images that are too good not to share. This will likely be part I of many. 

Images(these aren't my images but they are in order): Elle Germany, Tumblr, Vogue Japan, my own capturing of NY's fall foliage, Interview Germany, Tumblr, L'Officiel Paris, Stylist


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff