Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Knits and Turtlenecks

No comments :
 
Recently I've been coveting turtlenecks, nubby knits and blanket scarfs. Theory standing that a scarf large enough to wrap around and around until it's covering your ear lobes, can double as earmuffs, hat, and/or neck brace. The only fault with this is that it makes talking on the phone annoyingly difficult as you have to do this funny thing where you press the scarf down so it rolls up under your chin, and about every other word it starts scrunching up into your mouth. Any who, earlier this week I wore a turtleneck AND a scarf (that I have used as a blanket) together - injunction with a leather jacket, pants etc. Some snarky bystander on West Houston told me I needed a winter coat, but in all actuality I wasn't cold at all. When you're cloaked in all of your favorite things - how cold can you really be?
Images - (not mine) - Benny Horne, Grazia France, Viciously Cyd, Hater89, Vogue Germany.

 Isabel Marant x H&M (you didn't really need me to tell you that), Duffy Marled Knit, MSGM, Uniqlo Cashmere (he comes in every color), Tibi patterned wool, River Island black check jumper.
 Don't you feel warmer already?




No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff