Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

White Out

No comments :
 
While normally I'm plagued with the desire to wear all black, 50 shades of olive, or all denim in an ode to my canadian heritage, lately I've been fevered (literally - I'm ill) with white, all white everything. The thing is, I'm prone to spilling things and really don't trust myself to buy anything white, especially expensive and white, it's just a heartbreak waiting to happen. I went through a slump of hating myself for buying inevitably the same garments over and over again, so on black friday I bought white Isabel Marant jeans courtesy of Barneys Warehouse. They went from triple digits to double digits and claimed to be unlike anything else I own. They're wide leg, so roomy, and made for a mammoth - which is good, because I need to have them tailored as well as figure out what in the world I'm going to wear with them. So in the meantime...















Images: psychoneurose, Elle France, KCAD - Pinterest, Elle France, Grazia, Elle France, lightfeathers, W Magazine, lightfeathers, Vogue UK

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff