Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Monday, December 9, 2013

Ruffles Please

No comments :
 
I'm sure you know how much I love potatoes, in any form including chips, but I'm referencing another kind of Ruffle. I'm blaming my ruffle fixation on the sole fact that I've never taken a dance class, and have thus spent a long time cultivating a void for anything that remotely resembles a socially acceptable tutu. Call me crazy but theres no feeling, quite as jubilant, as yards of fluttering fabric flouncing at your every step. Sure minimalism is in, but the feeling that you and your mane cannot be tamed, will always be so much better. Just watch out for the subway grates. Heres another idea I'll purpose to you: wearing ruffles while eating ruffles so meta














Images - Hater89, Dujour, lightfeathers, Muse Magazine, Style.com, Antidote, Vogue Italia

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff