Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Throwback Thursday

No comments :
 
Disclaimer - this is one part PSA to all males and other species who lack knowledge on Canadian Tuxedos, and two parts because I really am loving denim -particularly vests- right now, that is all continue on.  

We'll throwback Thursday to a few weeks ago when a male who I went to high school with tweeted "I don't know much about fashion but my dad is wearing denim on denim and I know that isn't right" which I mentally replied with "see canadian tuxedo" "http://thecanadiantuxedo.com" or more simply "wrong - denim on denim is so very right"

But then I got to thinking... Brenda Walsh made this statement years before so why reiterate it through words merely expressing my thoughts on the matter as an opinion rather than a fact. So instead I sent him pictures of Brenda Walsh and all my other favorites in denim on denim, just kidding but really. Brenda not only mastered bangs AND a center part, but she, Dylan and many of their other cast members were major supporters of the Canadian Tuxedo.


All photos found on the Tumblr "Denim on Denim" tag
So if Drew Barrymore and Brenda Walsh were wearing it in the 90's, Britney and K-Fed in the early 2000s, and Miroslava Duma and Leandra Medine are wearing it today... 
than so much "wrong" must be right.







No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff