Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

PFW F/W 2013 Part II

No comments :
 
Spoke to my soul in a way none other has this season. The set up, the music, the textiles... All the prints were graphic enough to be graphic while still being so wearable. The statement eye sweatshirt is this years Kenzo tiger sweatshirt.

Many people on twitter were bashing the Celine plaid, while I was like "no, its the perfect little red riding hood cape" And if I ever get asked to go golfing, hunting, or  hiking in the forest, I'll wear the moss colored coat on the right. This mossy textured coat is like camouflage for certain outdoor/recreational activities, I'm sure thats what Phoebe Philo had in mind.

Grungy florals, statement sweatshirts, delicately ornamented skirts, Bambi Disney references, what more could you ask for?
Known for structured leather jackets, I wanted to show they have a broader spectrum that not many recognize. AKA Look at these beautifully draped skirts/dresses. Granted their jackets speak to me on a higher level, but they can do more than just that, and they proved it.

All photos Style.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff