Pages

  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fall Favorites

No comments :
 
While my birthday happens to fall in the later days of summer, and the early days of it's almost, fall it's all most fall excitement, this list could be taken either as 'Fall Favorites' or 'Birthday Must Haves.'
Conveniently they coincide with each other.

1. Comme Des Garcon Embossed Makeup Bag - I've taken a liking to using multiple wallets per bag, so throw in a pouch and it might really liven things up.
2. Marc Jacobs Honey -  I've yet to smell this, however Marc has never let me down before in terms of scent, and I can't resist another cute bottle to add to my collection.
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Sono Mama (as you are) Tank - the beaded collar reminds be a bit of Dannijo, but once again much like Marc, Phillip can do no wrong.
4. Kurt Geiger Close toed slip on - These remind me both of my grandma, and my childhood seeing as the straps are reminiscent of those the mary-janes I lived in as a chid. They also act as the middle man that could ease me back into nude/neutral footwear after ruining a pair of nude Jimmy Choos a few months prior. (Rest In Peace)
5. Lulu Frost Halo Ring - I don't know if you knew, but Beyonce and I happen to share the same birthday so it's really no surprise that she's all about the Halo too.
6. Leather Jacket - The search for the perfect leather jacket seems to be endless. Either I don't like the hardware, the belt that might hang awkwardly at the bottom, the collar, the sleeves etc etc. Or the small voice in the back of my head that's telling me maybe I should just listen to my dad who said, "you should get something practical, like something lined with fur"
7. Opening Ceremony iPhone Case - the shape on this case is so unique, as I've never been a huge iPhone case collector, it makes it seem worth it to upgrade my phone for this case.
8. Penny Loafers - The penny loafers I've been finding all follow the same trends: either they don't come in my size, or they are Balenciaga. (Pictured above are from Etsy)

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff